Support the Structured Credit Investment team in portfolio investment activities, marketing efforts across CLO investing strategies at the Firm. Coordinate efforts among internal and external sales teams and new products.
- Portfolio Oversight: Act as subject matter expert on the strategy and underlying investments within the CLO investing strategy.
- Investment analysis - work with Investment team for buy/sell/hold recommendations structured credit strategy
- Crete and update Investment Committee Memos
- Prepare Compliance documentation following new investments
- Interaction with Banks, Brokers and third-party Valuation firms on monthly fair valuations/quotes on portfolio investments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly updates for Investment Committees and Board of Directors
- Marketing Oversight:
- Independently present and hold meetings with existing and potential investors
- Travel to meetings, conferences, and other venues to represent the firm
- On a quarterly basis (and on an adhoc basis), update and develop presentations and materials to support marketing, investor relations and due diligence efforts.
- Work with the team produce marketing materials, pitchbooks, and announce new deals, add new investments etc
- Respond to investor inquiries
- Prior experience in Corporate Credit and Structured Credit
- Bachelors degree, and existing or prior securities licenses preferred
- Ability to calculate, analyze, and explain corporate and structured credit metrics and other variables
- Ability to comprehend and analyze general economic data and statistics
- Ability to present at conferences, with existing and potential investors
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated competence with word press and Adobe InDesign
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.