The AssociateDirector, Global Total Rewards and HRIS Leader is a hands-on role, and provides an excellent opportunity for a progressive leader to manage these areas through analysis, development, evaluations and implementation of the necessary programs and processes that balance industry best practice, market competitiveness, with company strategy and culture. Working in a U.S. based headquarters environment, this role will work closelywith regional colleagues across all four countries to ensure global alignment withcompensation philosophies, all aspects of base pay, short-term and long-term incentive plans including sales incentives, health and welfare benefits, and launching Workday our Global Human Resources Information System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will bring collaborative talents that drive our compensation, benefits and technical processes for our global people platforms.
- Serve as Project Manager in launching Workday (HRIS) across each country (four) including project plan coordination, automated work flows, communications, payroll/vendor interfaces and stakeholder collaboration.
- Ensure HRIS functionality includes accurate reporting capabilities that equip managers with the necessary data to facilitate informed business decisions.
- Design a global compensation framework which includes the harmonization for our European operations including evaluation, recommendation and implementation of compensation and benefits policies, programs and processes, including but not limited to position classification, job grading, incentive design and administration.
- Lead the planning, design and execution of the annual: performance review process, merit cycle, incentive plan administration and liaise as appropriate across all countries to ensure alignment.
- Work closelywithinternal Accounting and external third-party vendors to analyze trends, evaluate costs, ensure SOX compliance, and SEC compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting materials for Compensation Committee and Board of Directors, including but not limited to executive compensation progra.Provide guidance to management, employees and HR Business Partners regarding market trends, Total Rewards philosophy, compensation and benefits programs and processes.
- Serve as the Champion of the HR Information Systems, globally, and as Change Agent promoting the use, understanding and acceptance of information capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA required.
- 8-10 years of combined experience in health and welfare benefits, compensation, executive compensation in a publicly traded company and Human Resources Information Systems in a multi-national, manufacturing company that exceed 1,000+ employees.
- Plant or HR Generalist experiencepreferred.
- Strong follow-up skills, sense of urgency, organization and attention to detail.
- Must have a grasp of domestic and international human resource processes including ability to utilize Mercer benchmarking data.
- Mergers and Acquisitions experiencepreferred.
- Ability to manage multiple processes/projects while ensuring adherence to deadlines with open communications.
- CEBS, PHR or Compensation Certification preferred.
- Excellent Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook skills.