Lazard Financial Advisory Technology is responsible for all applications that enable the Financial Advisory Division. This includes support of all aspects of the annual business lifecycle, client lifecycle, and deal management processes including CRM, Knowledge Management, Revenue Reporting, and Resource Planning. In partnership with Lazard Financial Reporting, this role is responsible for creating and supporting reports for consumption by senior management. Specifically, this role will initially focus on understanding current state reporting processes and transforming them during a migration to a master data management system.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a functional expert on the data including understanding the applications authoritative for each data point and how they are all integrated.
- Understand banking and finance requirements for reports.
- Creating and maintain reports in Excel, PowerBi, and other reporting and dashboard solutions for Finance users.
- Support a self-service reporting application.
- Recommend and document reporting solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to devise and design C-level reports.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 6+ years of reporting analyst experience working with accounting or banking business areas ideally within a top tier investment bank or similar firm.
- Proven experience in creating C-level reports including time series comparisons.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- 5+ years of PowerBI experience.
- 5+ years of end user training in PowerBI.
- Experience with SAP Financial Suite and Microsoft Dynamics is a benefit.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Big picture thinking and problem solving skills – works well under pressure.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.