This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximize customer satisfaction. This position requires the employee to become proficient in all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer,evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Deliver professional, courteous, and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues in order to resolve or escalate cases
- Document and track cases using CRM tool
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues in order to best serve needs of customers
- Provide peer-to-peer mentoring as needed
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer support skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support role
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce and Bomgar experiencerequired
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and juggle multiple responsibilities with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience