The ideal Technical Support Engineer will demonstrate a proven aptitude for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. S/he will be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a customer facing role where as a Senior Technical Support Engineer you will work to solve product and network problems of extremely high complexity. As the Senior Technical Support Engineer, you must be able to configure highly complex lab setups to duplicate and solve customer related problems. The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for IR/Consulting toolchain technical support issues.
- Developing and maintaining relationships directly with Consultants.
- Maintaining, automating, or documenting methods to improve toolchain delivery and deployment.
- Resolving, documenting, or escalating issues with toolchain deployment.
- Conducting regular reviews, at least quarterly, of service delivery quality, industry threat assessments, and solicit feedback on service delivery and product capabilities and quality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training more junior team members and users in applications and operating system fundamentals and writing basic documentation.
- Expert level knowledge in administering and supporting Windows, Linux, and OSX operating systems.
- Expert level knowledge of proxies, firewalls, SSL, NAT, VPN, DNS, and TCP/IP.
- Fundamental understanding of an operating system; for example, understands job control, soft and hard links or shortcuts, distinctions between the kernel and the user environment.
- Ability to document calls and write FAQ and short instructional technical documents essential.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience.
Demonstrated proficiency with security as it relates to several of the following:
- Strong endpoint security experience, including network design, implementation, and management.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting endpoint solutions .
- Programming experience.
- Remote troubleshooting.
- Database knowledge (Postgres).
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers as well as with internal engineers.
- Able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized, attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.