As a pioneer in digital health our heart beats for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next level of eHealth evolution we are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies, their own design freedom and professional development.
We are looking for an Associate Technical Engineer to join our team in Owings Mills, Maryland. This is a client focused role that is responsible for working with the support team to deliver best in class support to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Retrieve and document support voicemails
• Answer incoming support calls
• Successfully document client issues, questions, and resolutions in our knowledgebase software
• Manages assigned support tickets through completion
• Ability to learn and understand frontend and backend database aspects of a Laboratory Information System (LIS)
• Follow written and verbal directions efficiently
• Quickly assess problems and identify resolutions within software and hardware platforms
• Some travel may be required