L3 Technologies MAS, located in Mirabel
(QC), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc. As an Associate, Systems Engineer at L3 MAS you will:
Provide systems engineering support to the Canadian Department of National Defence from our Mirabel (QC) office. The successful candidate must be able to accept work assignments and perform tasks, mentoring from senior engineers. The duties include engineering Radar sustainment tasking, review of requirements and deliverables, system specifications and interface requirements with different stakeholders and external customers. Design work is achieved through our Design Support Network consisting of subcontractors OEMs. To achieve this, you will be called upon to:
- Responsible to coordinate, schedule and facilitate all of the activities of the assigned project or service requests.
- Servicerequests can be an Engineering Investigation. This includes all activitiespertaining to study, planning, prototype design, prototype procurement, prototype installation and fleet installation.
- Ensure full compliance with assigned budget.
- Participate (as required) on-aircraft or simulator testing.
- Write test procedures and test reports for internal and external use.
- Updates toExisting Test Procedures. This may include development of hardware interface.
- Accurately provide and report status on project.
- Develop, update/monitor risks, issues and schedules.
- Update plans.
- Understanding of and ensure compliance with L3 MAS Ethics, Airworthiness, Engineering, and company procedures