At nCino we are dedicated to creating software that is changing the banking industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency, and transparency and better engage with their customers. Our Support Engineering department is a talented group of individuals who work closely together in case teams to support the successful adoption of nCino software at our financial institutions. Our departmental values are learning, collaboration, and fun, and those values guide us in balancing hard work with passion and enjoyment for what we do.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to assigned Financial Institutions who are leveraging the nCino Bank Operating System. You will be responsible for triaging any customer reported error messages, questions, and configuration enhancements. You will also be responsible for learning the nCino Bank Operating System, general banking knowledge, and becoming a certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Communicate regularly with customers via multiple channels
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the nCino Bank Operating System and configure our platform to nCino Gold Standards
- Enable customers self-service capabilities through nCino Community
- Prioritize, research, troubleshoot, and resolve customer reported error messages, questions, and configuration enhancements
- Apply Knowledge Centered Service methodology to capture, structure, reuse and improve articles as part of case management process
- Analyze customer business processes and determine solutions
- Collaborate with groups across multiple departments when necessary
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am MST - 6:00pm MST
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred or combination of experience, education, and extraordinary performance
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service, customer satisfaction, and quality technical case work
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- SQL/SOQL or related Database Experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Certified App Builder
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/ Information Technology or Related Field
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform, particularly supporting managed packages.