Education/Special Training Required
Qualifications/Work Experience Required
- 5 or more years of clinical or sales experience in the medical device industry
- 2 years of neurovascular specific experience strongly preferred
(1-2 sentences describing overall responsibilities)
Under direction of the sales management team and stroke therapy awareness group manager they are responsible for identifying pre-hospital education programs that will contribute to regional objective attainment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes the launch plan by providing pre-hospital CE accredited presentations to ER/ EMS/ Neurology groups.
- Completes a thorough analysis of the region and identifies key target Acute Stroke referral accounts utilizing the stroke discharge data tool.
- Implements and executes the market development strategies developed by the Stroke Therapy Awareness team throughout a region.
- Supports market development efforts to increase the number of patients available to receive our Acute Stroke treatment.
- Participates in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker’s AIS products.
- Maintains and increases professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job training, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- On a daily basis, builds relationships with multiple customers within an Acute Stoke referral network, and keeps them informed of new clinical data and feedback on past referrals to comprehensive stroke center.
- Ensures appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups. Communicates information related to quality management system effectiveness.
- Works in accordance with Stryker compliance & quality system procedures.