The Associate SQL Developer is responsible for the development of client requirements and providing client support. The Associate SQL Developer is the primary technical developer for both the Implementation and Customer Support teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of client requirements by providing customized scripts, problem solving and diagnostics.
- Support the Implementation and Customer Support teams with all technical questions.
- Confer with end-users, clients, and management to define business requirements.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong SQL with stored procedures experience
- Knowledge of SSIS is a plus
- Zero to two years with relational database development in SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Zero to two years of demonstrated excellent technical customer support experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Strong technical diagnostic skills
- Bachelor’s degree in technology preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years of experience in software development and training
- Knowledge of/Proficiency in SQL Server, XML, Architecture, Database
- Technical Documentation, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Windows operating system, IIS, Continuous integration and source control
- Accounting background or experience highly preferred
- 0-2 years of software implementation experience