A Solution Engineer uncovers the deepest mysteries by finding the root cause of customer issues, analyzing their problems, helping them solve their blockers and participating in customer facing calls to communicate progress, action plans and resolution details.
As part of this elite team you will receive on-boarding training to make you a full-stack engineer with wide knowledge of our platform, the technologies it’s built on and the ones it integrates with. You will learn our technology and become an expert in our software and why/how we intend to fulfill our claim that we are revolutionizing the way software is built.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply and be part of our global team of engineers!
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar work experience
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continuous improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security of Appian
- Flexible work schedules (weekends and/or evenings when required)
- Keen to learn to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written)
Nice to Have Experience:
- IaaS (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine)
- Java application server platforms (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Web services (e.g. SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Programming / scripting (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP)
- RDBMS platforms (e.g. MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Systems administration (e.g. Linux, Windows)