SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing company.
The Customer Success Team is actively engaged withhealthcare organizations to enable rapid synthesis of insights through the SHYFT Analytic Platform. The team isresponsiblefor the ongoing delivery for optimized and efficient platform subscriptions. We are seeking excellent individuals who understand the challenges facing health care organizations and are passionate about delivering solutions to maximize the potential of scientific and technological advancements.
- Author complex stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Develop and manage database ETL processes used to generate client deliverables.
- Debug and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Ongoing data warehouse maintenance, change management, and performance tuning.
- Implement and manage database backup, archive, and recovery processes .
- Database modeling and design.
- Research issues and devise corrective actions.
- Assist in project planning and scheduling .
- Assist and support Business Analyst and Business Intelligence activities .
- 0-2 years database development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS SQL Server databases and T-SQL development is required
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills, technologies and techniques
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Management, and Data Quality best practices is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of reporting principles
- Ability to self-motivate, work on simultaneous projects and open to supervision and mentoring
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, MIS or other related fields and demonstrable, relevant work experience.
- Life sciences and data analysis exposure is a plus.
- Experience with Advanced and Predictive Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with AWS DynamoDB and MapReduce or Hadoop a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with 3rd party reporting applications such as Cognos, and/or Spotfire is a plus.
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- 401K w/Company Match
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events