- Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
- Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies commensurate with level of training and understanding.
- Determines whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to a more experience team member.
- Reads and writes SQL to resolve basic issues.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Uses Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- May submit client issues to development team for resolution as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- May create or enhance documentation throughout the support process.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
- Exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
- Exposure to .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related technologies) desired.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
- Ability to travelpreferred.
Requisition Number: 73040388-1