In this position you will be focused on Quality Assurance activities within the Salesforce Platform (Service and Sales Cloud). You will be responsible for requirement analysis, test script creation/execution, defect management and reporting, and status reporting. You should have an understanding of QA mythology, and any experience within a CRM would be preferred. You execute, under the direction of experience staff member, the quality assurance of technology solutions that deliver business value and reduce risk across the organization, continuously improving time to market.
You will be are responsible for defining, implementing and continuously improving policies, processes and procedures that deliver products and services of the highest level of quality and reliability for the business and customers. We need you to create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that application and technical environment meets performance requirements (technical and functional) and is free from defects. You ensure that quality standards are met and adhered to by using your knowledge and quality assurance methods, tools and techniques. You will identify, document, and report quality problems that arise to development teams.
- Works closely with multiple project teams to understand business & functional requirements
- Write and execute technical test cases and plans
- Develop automated testing scripts for basic environments.
- Understand how technical requirements lead to test cases and be able to write a positive and negative technical test case.
- Understand how business requirements lead to test cases and be able to write a positive and negative test case.
- Ability to read and understand documentation related to projects assigned
- Work with QA Leads/Manager to execute: smoke test, functional test, integration test, end to end test/regression test
- Follow defect life cycle in appropriate defect tracking tools
- Reports a regular testing status
- Participate in Scrum and Agile meetings to understand the upcoming work items in Sprint and plan for the testing in a timely manner
- Provide regular status reports on the testing of each Release and Sprint
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, mathematics or related field
- 0 - 3 years of applicable experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Well versed with Test Case creation/execution, Defect Management & Reporting
- Experience with Test automation and frame work
- Experience with web based application/mobile app testing, experience with CRM Sales Force preferred
- Proven disciplined approach to QA by following STLC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Testing certifications
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
- Exposure to JIRA, Rally/Agile Central, HP - ALM, or additional Test Management tools