Job ID 560642BR
The Full Stack Associate Software Engineer within Experience Development, applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of low to moderate complexity. The Associate Software Engineer focuses on routine tasks, working under moderate supervision. The Associate Software Engineer designs and develops highly scalable software systems and applications in a designated functional focus area(s).
- Focuses on routine coding fixes that meet specifications.
- Works on pre-coding to understand how an application will work.
- Executes assigned aspects of fixes using new or existing technologies.
- Supports developing specifications for fixes.
- Writes code, completes programming, writes tests, performs testing, and debugs code.
- Follows established protocols for installation and maintenance, and completes documentation.
- Develops, manages, creates and maintains the technical components related to server-side and web service-based solutions.
- Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups within the organization.
- Executes assigned components level projects using new or existing technologies
- Develops specifications for assigned projects.
- Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
- May participate in conceiving and setting the architectural direction for web development projects.
- One to two years of experience in coding in Java, Angular, and/or Node.
- Basic knowledge/experience in relevant technologies, such as:
- CS Fundamentals
- Development Tools
- Cloud Computing such as AWS
- XML DTDs
- JSON Messaging
- Database Design
- HTTP Protocol
- Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Ruby, Python, PHP, JSP, ASP or other scripting languages
- Software Performance Optimization (memory, CPU, scaling, etc...)
- Full Stack: Front and Back End Development