Associate Software Engineer
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
The associate software Engineer is an active productive member of an Agile/Scrum team. They will code, test, debug, and deliver software in a team based environment.
- Develop and test defined user stories.
- Review test cases and support quality assurance efforts
- Complete & maintain documentation.
- Active participation with theAGILE team - Grooming, Sizing, Demo, Planning
- Follow technology standards.
- Support continuous improvement
- Resolve applications defects (debugging and bug cycle support)
- Help to manage the relationship with our business in an effective, professional, and productive manner.
- Adhere toArchitecture/Design standards
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-3years of relevant experience
- knowledge ofAgile and Scrum methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.