Brand Networks offers best-in-class social media advertising optimization and insights. The company delivers award-winning adtech and services to hundreds of enterprise customers, including 81 of the AdAge 100 Leading National Advertisers and 14 of the 25 biggest US companies as ranked in the Fortune 500. Featuring the first and only Artificial Intelligence-based system in social advertising, the Brand Networks Platform helps media teams work better, faster, and smarter. As a virtual assistant, the system helps individual media analysts save an average of 8hours per week, and has driven meaningful performance gains in thousands of campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent technical skills.
- 0-1years of experience with software development in a professional environment. Bright and hard-working applicants with less experience will be considered.
- Understand SDLC and what it means to write testable, maintainable code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a team player, looking to collaborate with cross function teams.