Industry: Aerospace / Defense•
Less than 5 years
Posted 330 days ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate shall be able to independently (with minimal assistance) drive the implementation of a story from a test perspective. This includes designing the test, consulting with the developer only as needed. Candidate must be prepared to complete the test before the development has started. Must be sufficiently familiar with Java code development that a test story can be completed independently. Have working knowledge of Linux, HTTP, scripting (Python, bash), JSON, XML, RESTful API.
• 2+ years of experience in development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software/system development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
• Scripting (Python, Bash)
• Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEE/EIA 12207, "Information technology-Software life cycle processes" and possesses at least one (l) year of experience developing software in accordance with these standards OR requirements analysis, modeling and measurement.
• Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
• Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies and languages.
• Agile and/or Spiral Development
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.