Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retaildistribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Support both the evolution and continued development of existing applications and the design and delivery of new applications in an agile environment.
- Design, develop, deploy, configure, document and debug software, while properly escalating issues to meet deadlines.
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development lifecycle, and ensure reuse of code.
- Troubleshoot and correct program errors and defects.
- Coordinate with QA for end to end unit testing and post production testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Must have at least 1-3 years’ experience working through the design, development, testing, release cycle and delivering software products.
- Must have demonstrated experience directly developing RESTful API's.
- Strong understanding of the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development methodologies and principles.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in the development effort while also providing innovative and creative solutions.
- Ability to run with an idea or solution and create opportunities to see the product succeed.
- Vision for what needs to be done, without specific direction.
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual and with a team.
- Strong understanding of and desire to implement continuous delivery and integration within the development life-cycle.
- Willingness and ability to dive into technical issues within environments.
- High command of verbal and written English and able to clearly communicate design, architecture, implementations and requirements.
- Self-motivated, self-managed.
- Team-player, action & results-focused.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.