The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
- Organizational Overview
- At DST Financial Services, we believe that in order to better service our clients it's through our use of data. In our Australia, United Kingdom, and United States offices we provide services to mutual funds, brokerage firms, retirement plans, wealth management, and other financial services. Every day our global offices work together to master the complexity of the financial industry to transform the most challenging tasks into opportunity and competitive advantage.
- Role Overview
- Entry level Associate Software Engineers analyze, design, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming languages and technologies, leveraging BDD (Behavior Drive Development)/TDD (Test Driven Development) methodologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Adheres to Software Engineering and Information Security Controls. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, leveraging BDD (Behavior Drive Development)/TDD (Test Driven Development) methodologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and necessary modifications.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of work-related programming experience.
- Exposure to the following tools and technologies:
- IBM Db2