Amadeus-Hospitality is looking for a self-starting, highly motivated, and technically astute candidate with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude to join our Portsmouth, NH development team.
This is a great opportunity to bring your analytical, problem solving skills and education to a dynamic software company with exceptional opportunities for career growth. In this role you work as a team member in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development environment.
Associate Software Engineer will perform the following job duties:
- Participate in daily scrums, iteration planning, iteration reviews and retrospectives
- Assist with design, coding and validation activities as required by the team
- Successfully applies testing frameworks before or during implementation of work. These include unit, automation, and/or integration.
- Commit to continuous learning by developing the technical knowledge necessary to be a valuable contributing member of your team.
- Proactively seeks guidance from more senior team members to understand and complete non-trivial stories. Seeks out and consumes constructive feedback.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Object Oriented (OO) and/or Functional coding best practices
- Basic understanding of design patterns, Web Services.
- Experience with Microsoft programming languages and tools a plus
- 0-2 years of software development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in agile team environment
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States as a precondition of employment for this role.
Associate Software Engineers will be working in a SAFe environment with an opportunity to learn/work on one or more of the following technologies –
- SQL/No SQL Databases
- Hadoop - Scala
- Micro services
- Enterprise Architecture