Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
In this role you will join Uline's unique LearnIT program where you'll gain hands-on experience in various functional areas within the department. LearnIT's extensive training and on-site class schedule will set you up for success both technically and professionally. Plus, you’ll have ongoing support through attentive leadership and shadowing opportunities.?
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain applications based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Apply object-oriented principles when implementing solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Educational experience in .Net or Java and SQL programming.
- Understanding of object-oriented and relational database design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for possible travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.