Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That’sTravelers. Our superiorfinancial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns meansecurity for our customers – and opportunities for our employees. You will findTravelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Claim Technology is seeking a full stack engineer for our DigitalTechnologies team.
As a member of this team you’ll be responsible for forging new customer experiences. You pride yourself as a quick learner, comfortable with ambiguity, have a passion for learning and applying new technologies, enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment, love pair programming, prefer building products over working on projects, and believe quality is the only option.
We are currently building out capabilities to transform the way we intake and handle Claims and your experience with Angular and Node will help you get up to speed quickly. Our business partners are pondering a number of exciting opportunities where technology can be applied to build next generation solutions that exceed customer expectations.
This is a versatile position and your experience and proven track record learning and applying new technologies that solve emerging business challenges in new and creative ways is critical to our success.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software assets
- Manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables
High School diploma or equivalent required. 3 years of programming/development experiencerequired.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
- Experienced in Test Driven Development Methodologies
- Comfortable with Pair Programming
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, active team-player
- Excellent collaborative skills
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- ASP.Net 4.0+
- Basic CSS skills
- Web API
- Bootstrap CSS
- Knockout JS / MVVM
- Jasmine JS Test Framework
- WCF / SOAP
- Phantom JS
- Knockout Templates
Licensing or Certificates
Depends on the specific role but some examples may include: ITIL Remedy Java certification Microsoft certification.net Kanban/Agile/SAFe
Job ID: 13123BR