enVista is a high-growth, high-tech global software solutions and consulting services firm, and an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. enVista helps hundreds of world-leading brands optimize their supply chains and unify commerce. enVista has approximately 600 employees in several countries and growing.
We are currently seeking energetic and talented Associate Software Developer for our Enspire Commerce platform. Enspire Commerce is a leading provider of unified commerce solutions on a single platform in the cloud. By uniquely providing omni-channel order management (OMS), fixed station and mobile point of sale (POS/mPOS), product information management (PIM), trading partner management (EDI), omni-channel fulfillment execution (store fulfillment and vendor drop ship) and e-commerce solutions as business process objects within a multi-tenant architecture and integration framework, Enspire Commerce solutions rapidly integrate with existing retail systems to rapidly unify commerce and reduce cost of ownership.
The Associate Software Developer will balance working on new development and working on technical implementations for our OMS solution. This position requires creative thinking and the ability to apply new methodologies to design and solve complex solutions. If you love technology and want to work in a place where you can practice the art of good software design, this is a great opportunity to explore.
- Technical analysis & estimation of business requirements
- Converting visual designs to visual elements
- Support unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of implementation activities
- Deliver commitments within timelines and quality parameters
- Manage multiple competing priorities and changing requirements in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Facilitate technical meetings and communicate progress, action items, etc. to the stakeholders
- Drive innovation and new ideas that help us improve our customer experience
- Work in an agile environment
- Respond to production issues and coordinate with stakeholders and external teams to arrive at solutions
- Ability to prioritize work and help the team assess impacts to timelines
- This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in continental U.S. #LI-Remote
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Four-year bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge with back-end programming languages like Java
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- An understanding of web services software architectural and design issues
- Work as part of a software development team and develop code per app specifications
- Analyze user requirements and implement in Java / java Script and Test to ensure designs follow specifications.
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and continually engage in professional development.
- Develop documentation for tracking purposes
- Good Communication Skills
- Theoretical knowledge of:
- Micro-service architecture and some level of distributed system design concepts.
- Knowledge with SQL (Any one of Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS or other vendor web services.
Benefits of Joining enVista:
- Comprehensive benefits package includes major medical, dental, vision, and more
- Join a high-performance team with a great reputation for building elegant solutions for some of the largest and most well-known companies in the country
- Get training and continued certification support, and a career path
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.