Do you want to be part of the team that is revolutionizing addressable advertising? At INVIDI Technologies our teams share a passion to solve the problems of today and to innovate for tomorrow. INVIDI has developed a cross-screen platform we call INVIDI Edge. This platform allows advertisers to control the reach, frequency and separation of their ads across linear mobile, over-the-top (OTT) or ad-supported video-on-demand (VOD) channels.
At INVIDI Development, we’re agile. We work in teams of highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate individuals, striving to find the best solutions to problems using the right tools. It is a high energy and fast-paced environment, and often demanding, so we are seeking people who are self-motivated, love to learn fast, can get things done and embrace challenges to solve difficult and complex problems.
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient code according to specifications.
- Write functional and unit test code to automatically test key parts of the system.
- Implement software solutions per product requirements.
- Work closely with test engineers to review requirements, system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing.
- Provide on-call support for cloud-deployed services as part of a DevOps team.
- Investigate field issues, support production systems and diagnose root cause of defects/issues.
- Collaborate within and outside your Scrum team in a resourceful and flexible manner.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in the computing industry.
- Strong C++ development skills with at least three years of experience.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to support a SaaS environment to meet service objectives.
- Experience developing serverless solutions in AWS Cloud.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work well in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Python, Groovy, or Perl scripting.
- Experience with SCM and CI/CD tools such as GIT, Gerrit, BitBucket or Jenkins.
- Experience with build tools such as Gradle or Maven.
- Experience with ALM tools such as Confluence or JIRA.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with databases such DynamoDB, MemcacheDB, or Redis.
- Experience with Protocol Buffers and Parquet.
- Containerization experience with Docker.
- Experience with a repository manager such as JFrog Artifactory.
- Experience developing and deploying RESTful web services.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Experience with shell scripting, and using utilities like SED, AWK, etc.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP.
- Cable or Satellite industry knowledge is a plus.
- Work Environment: Normal office environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.