Four Winds Interactive is a fast-growing software company with the most powerful digital communications software on the market today. With our steady growth and continuous innovation, we are considered to be one of America’s Most Promising Companies, as ranked by Forbes. Your skill set will be used to assisting a team of software configuration specialists in developing digital signs within our software for a variety of industries.
Four Winds Interactive seeks an Associate Sign Developer to work with Application Services Team. The Associate Sign Developer is responsible for providing assistance to our team of software configuration specialists. The Associate Sign Developer aids software configuration specialists and otherinternal groups to deliver the necessary assets to our customers and ensure an efficient user experience. Associate Sign Developerreports to the Manager of Sign Development and is not a management position. This role reports to the Manager of Sign Development. This role is not a management position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Our culture and workplace are very important, and we want FWI to be a place where talented, passionate people want to spend time making a difference. To help unify our culture and guiding principles, we have a common set of values that bring us together. Those values are:
Bring your best self
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with various ranges of complexity per FWi predefined processes
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Setup, verify, and modify web-based content asset management accounts
- Enter, update, and verify product information on web-based content asset management system
- Assist in data entry software configuration tasks
- Cross reference data from multiple source documents to modify and update individual records.
- Sign Development Quality Assurance—perform final QA and facilitate Creative sign-off
- 3rd party feed/content fulfillment
- Assist in resolving sign related support cases
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical understanding of software, web design/development, and SQL databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Team player
Experience & Education:
- H.S. Diplomarequired
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Information Systems or related degreepreferred