Associate Scientist - Study Directors - DMPK
5 - 7 years experience • Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
Req ID #: 36849
We are seeking an Associate Scientist for our Study Director - DMPK Team located in Mattawan, MI.
The Associate Scientist in Laboratory Sciences is responsible for developing and validating methods to quantify chemical entities according to applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or GxP regulations. The individual in this role is proficient in the use of instrumentation and laboratory techniques and in the execution of method development and validation procedures. An Associate Scientist is expected to work independently, participate in process improvement initiatives, and may function as a Principal Investigator or Study Director.
The following are the minimum requirements related to the Associate Scientist position.
- PhD in relevant field and 0-2 years of relevant experience; or
- MS/BS/BA in relevant field and 5-7 years of relevant experience; or
- HS/GED/Associates and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient using laboratory software applications (i.e., LIMS and data acquisition software).
- Working knowledge of GxPs and industry guidance documents.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints