We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate or Sr. Associate Scientist to join a collaborative team responsible for the biological characterization of drug targets and the preclinical development of drug compounds. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to helping advance Immuno-Oncology programs forward from the early discovery phase to IND-enabling studies.
What you’ll do
- Design, validate, and implement primary cell-based assays to functionally screen antibodies while uncovering relevant mechanisms of action
- Perform molecular biology techniques to manipulate cell lines, generating new tools and assays
- Develop multicolor flow cytometry panels
- Interpret, record, and present complex biological data at group meetings and other company meetings.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, and maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related general lab duties as assigned
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's (+ min of 6 years' related experience), Master's (+ min of 4 years' related experience) or a PhD in biological sciences or related discipline
- Strong technical expertise with cell and biochemical assays, molecular biology and mammalian cell culture techniques
- Proactive and highly self-motivated with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of molecular biology techniques and immunology highly preferred
- Biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience a strong plus