Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them.
We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients.
A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a leading ortho company, and at this time we are looking for Associate Sales Consultants to join our team of field employee’s.
Associate Sales Consultant
The overall responsibilities of the Associate Sales Consultant position includes providing clinical and selling support in hospital as set forth below, while ensuring customer service, sales logistics, technical expertise, and product knowledge of highest order / level. Support sales objectives, cover cases, and manage billing / purchase order.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist client’s sales organization in retaining and supporting further penetration with existing customers, while supporting product conversions with new customers. Assist in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives in prescribed territory. Apply knowledge of sales process, product portfolio and customer knowledge to improve sales outcomes
- Guide and assist surgeons in the operating room through their clinical and product knowledge. Use his / her product knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of client’s products.
- Supporting customers by attending surgeries, assuring that the proper equipment is available and performing, including ways to optimize trays
- Troubleshoot and provide other technical assistance; handle customer requests, effectively manage hospital billing, create / close purchase orders.
- Share key customer, procedural and marketplace insights with othersales, clinical, marketing and strategic account teams to improve on solutions / service levels. Prepare salesreports and documents as required.
- Provide Operating Room and Sterile Processing Department consultation
- Maintenance, tracking and effective deployment of equipment, and assets throughout assigned area ensuring product availability. Ensure all promotional materials are maintained in a presentable manner. Ensure client’s services and offering meet highest quality standards
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Analyze product performance and gain insights around engagements in customer facilities focused on optimizing the performance of products (both capital and consumables products), as well as optimize environments in which our products are utilized.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and retention; and improving the customers’ insights into client’s tangible and non-tangible value proposition and solutions.
- Participate and support in the commercialization / implementation of client’s new products and solutions with customers
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ related experienceORAssociates degree and/or Certified Surgical Technician + 6 yr. related experience (preferably Sales or in other disciplines focused on Clinical, Surgical or Hospital environments)
- Experienced in data analysis and have excellent problem solving skills
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to work in matrix and team structure
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, communicate and work in complex environment
- Strong technical product knowledge of surgical instruments, procedures, protocols and solutions preferred
- Understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrated planning, organizing and territory management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis; problem solving
- Possess decisiveness, sound judgment
- Knowledge of customer-focused selling skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to listen and learn.