5 - 7 years
Posted 152 days ago
A full-service, 168-bed, acute care, not-for-profit community hospital providing exceptional health care to southern Oregon and northern California. Our patient care spans the continuum to include emergency services, stroke care, cardiac and vascular care, birth center, total joint replacement and spine health programs, robotic surgery, pain management services and one of the most comprehensive rehabilitation programs in the region.
In this position, you will:
* Be accountable for the provision and quality of nursing services at the facility - department level for a defined department(s), in support of goals.
* Strategically ensure a balance of optimal and efficient patient care; staff, patient, and physician satisfaction; and cooperative partnerships with other organizational departments and professional groups.
* Focus on patient-centeredness and staff and patient safety.
* Create and maintain standards and systems for care delivery for their department(s).
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Science Nursing (BSN)
* Current Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) License
* Basice Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider
* 6 years in nursing with experience in the Operating Room and progressive leadership roles
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Master degree in related field
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available: Yes, nationwide
Does this position have direct reports* No
Who does this position report to* OR Nurse Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position* BSN 6+ years of OR experience. Charge Nurse, ANM or Clinical Coordinator experience.
What are the nice-to-have skills* CNOR MSN Active Oregon license.