Associate Relationship Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
What we are offering:
We are a Registered Investment Advisory Firm located in Novato, CA. Relative to our peers, we are a small but mighty team of 10 managing over $850 million of investments for our clients located throughout the country. We have a rebel mentality and enjoy being different than otherinvestment firms in the industry. We believe strongly in work-life balance and enjoy having fun. We are striving to create a culture of excellence; one that is people-centric and forever-focused on what is best for our clients. We are looking to grow the business and want to build a team who is vested and excited to be a part of something special.
We are seeking an Associate Relationship Manager who is service oriented, client-centric, easy to converse with, has a warm and professional demeanor, is proactive and hardworking, has an “owners” mentality, takes pride in their work, and most importantly, is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is needed. As an Associate Relationship Manager (ARM), you will assist the Relationship Managers in servicing clients by implementing and administering our Client Service Model, and will not be expected to develop new client relationships for the firm.
What you will get to do:
· Responsible for assisting Relationship Managers in maintaining their assigned client relationships (collaboration, research, etc.)
· Responsible for completing portfolio management tasks (trading, cash flow, rebalancing, asset allocation changes, etc.) at the direction of the Relationship Manager.
· Responsible for managing client communication and follow-up.
· Responsible for delegating, coordinating and tracking administrative tasks to be completed by Client Service Coordinator.
· Responsible for maintaining assigned client relationships and ensuring adherence and implementation of our Client Service Model.
· Accountable for adhering to and implementing our Standard of Service.
· Responsible for taking meeting notes and executing (where applicable) meeting action items.
· Manage clients ProTracker record and ensure Portfolio Administrator has input the client information accurately.
· Attend industry related conferences
What we seek in a candidate:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics, Financial Planning, Accounting or Business preferred).
· 0 to 3years of investment industry experience.
· Good communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills.
· Proven time management and organizational skills.
· Strong computer aptitude with proficiency in Windows and Mac OS based applications
· Professional demeanor that communicates integrity and sincerity.
· Ability to learn quickly and efficiently.
· General understanding of investment industry regulatory environment and investment advisor ethics.
· Series 65 (can be obtained within first 3months of employment).
· Competitive base salary with an annual performance bonus
· Employer sponsored health insurance
· Reimbursement for Out-of-Pocket vision and dental expenses
· 401(k) Plan – Including an annual employer contribution
· Paid Time-off
· Long-term disability insurance
· Gym membership
· Dog friendly office
· Great work/life balance
· Only a short drive to San Francisco and the Wine Country