Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is currently seeking talented and professional individuals interested in joining or product development team in an entry-level position as an Associate within the Quality Assurance team. This role is an excellent entry point into a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial culture committed to creating and delivering quality software to our complex clients.
As an Associate, you will work in an Agile team, collaborating with product managers, software architects, developers and quality engineers to ensure that our enterprise and cloud systems meets the highest standards of quality before going out to
production. This is a great entry-level role for developing your skills in the financial technology space with many opportunities for career advancement within our product teams, such as a Quality Assurance Engineer, Business Analyst or Jr. Software
Developer. We work in a fast-paced, challenging, fun, and entrepreneurial environment where you will have direct exposure to the
latest technology and advancements with the dynamic financial technology industry.
· Learn about all aspects of the SDLC in an agile environment as well as QA best practices
· Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products
· Analyze business requirements to develop and execute comprehensive test plan
· Perform thorough test case execution and defect reporting
· Analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities
· Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
· Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
· Creating and expanding automated regression tests
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field or:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, or Finance with a proven interest and/or experience in technology, SDLC o r
· Passion for exploring new technologies and processes
· Experience with C#, PowerShell scripting and SSRS reporting is a plus
· Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Ability to excel in cross functional team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail, positive attitude under stress
· Self-motivated and good team player
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
Job ID : R0001587