The Quality Assurance Associate (Entry Level) is responsible for performing quality checks, system tests, integration testing and performance testing for Accruent’s real estate performance management software suite. Responsibilities include reviewing product requirements and developing test cases to test Accruent’s web based enterprise application.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion fortechnologyand creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
• Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities.
• Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
• Identifies and tracks system defects, performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
• Partners with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
• Ability to read and write Xml’s.
• Perform system test and integration testing on the product.
• Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
• Participate in a Quality Assurance team that is responsible for ensuring all quality standards for the product are met.
• With experience, candidate will be expected to research automate the testing process by using test harnesses and automated test tools.
• Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
• Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
• Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
• Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
• Software programming course work or on the job work experience
• Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems