We are looking for Associate Project Manager (Product Development Projects) for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Associate Project Manager (Product Development Projects)
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Initiates, plans, executes, controls and manages all aspects of project(s) to ensure ultimate project success.
- 2-5 yearexperience as a PM (or a mixture of project coordination and analysis who understands Project Management)
- Experience managing new product development projects (engineering, aerospace, biotech, pharma, medical devices)
- Manufacturing Project Management preferred.
- Will be managing 1-2 projects at any given time.
- Will need strong experience with MS Project and MS Office
- Able to coordinate with cross functional teams
- Communicate issues and project deliverables and status to stakeholders (management, teammembers)
- Sending meeting minutes
- Identify risks and issues
- Running and Planning Meetings.
- Manages large scale projects within program
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases within the program, and coordinates the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects
- Establishes and maintains program stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications, both internal and external to the organization
- Develops a high-level milestone plan for the program and manages program change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts
- Executes project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) and communicate project status and data in order to maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders
- Serves as a project and program management subject matter expert , and develops expertise in a business process, professional discipline, market or product.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field Required
- Master's Degree or equivalent Preferred