At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Associate Project Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This highly visible position located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ is responsible for planning, tracking and managing the assigned projects. The successful candidate will work with Project Management leadership to assist in developing strategic direction for projects and will work directly with R&D, Marketing and Supply Chain to develop tactical plans to meet project objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, obtain management approval, track, and report on assigned project plans.
- Utilize PM tools to ensure appropriate key project documentation is prepared throughout project lifecycle (charters, business case, work orders, design input/output form, financial templates, etc.).
- Identify project resource needs & work with PM leadership to ensure projects are properly supported.
- Work with team to analyze risk and identify contingency plans. Review contingency plans with PM leadership.
- Perform ‘Lessons Learned’ after major launches and drive learnings into the management of future projects.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions.
- Where possible, resolve conflict and interface problems within the project. Get appropriate management involvement when needed.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution preferred. At least 2 years of college education required.
- 5+ years CPG industry experience (R&D, Marketing, Manufacturing)
- PMP Certification considered
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability