The Associate Project Manager is responsible for planning, designing and developing change management strategies and plans on strategic cross banner change initiatives. This position will provide you with the opportunity to apply your change management, project management, communication and business process experience and knowledge to build comprehensive, innovative and creative change plans that will accelerate stakeholder adoption and engagement. Using your advanced consulting skills and project management skills you will collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams to identify stakeholder impacts, risks and design change plans. You will be a key member of our Project team working on large strategic and continuous improvement initiatives, across all Canadian Tire Supply Chain banners.
What you’ll do
- Design stakeholder impact plans including identification of impact criterial, ratings and description of change in order to build specific change plans.
- Design and build comprehensive and flexible change strategies and plans that address all elements of change.
- Build specific change activities including a change network to lead the change and build communication vehicles to promote and establish awareness.
- Build change curriculum and programs to develop and prepare leaders on change theories, concepts and best practices.
- Write and design creative and innovative messaging and visual communications such as video and other multi-media products to increase awareness and mobilize commitment
- Design an evaluation plan that monitors adoption and engagement rates of stakeholders throughout the change.
- Collaborate with the sponsor coalition, cross-functional stakeholders and business partners to build effective relationships and integrate change plans into the business units.
- Regularly and consistently facilitate and manage the adoption of change plans and techniques within the business units.
- Apply standard Project Management tools and techniques to identify, plan and monitor deliverables.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and technology.
What you’ve done
- Degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Change professional designation (PROSCI, ACMP or equivalent)
- 5 plus years designing and executing change strategies and plans on large strategic initiatives that include system, business process, workforce transition and cultural change
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience creating creative and dynamic presentations and decks
- Advance use of Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of change models, concepts and theories
- Experience working with and understanding business process and identifying and analyzing gaps between current and future state
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with several cross functional stakeholders
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities in a large dynamic environment