Reinvent yourself at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
Our exciting Leidos Innovation Center is looking for you, our new Associate Program Manager to join our US Army and US Air Force programs organization in beautiful Littleton, Colorado performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techy to fill this key role!
These are some of the cool stuff you will be doing:
- Project and Program management across the entire program lifecycle including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects and programs.
- Manage engineering efforts across the entire technical lifecycle including requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Experience leading projects in Agile Environment and Waterfall
- Experience leading projects across all phases (initiating, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, closing)
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Financial Management
- Statement of Work development
- Integrated Master Schedule Development
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Ability to attain Secret Security Clearance
- 4-8 years of experience with Bachelors Degree, 2-6 years of experience with Masters Degree.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Project management Professional (PMP) certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience leading projects for DOD projects
- Experience leading Bill of Material development and procurement projects
- Subcontract Management
- Earned Value Management
- Personnel Management and supervisory
- Proposal and basis of estimate development