Junior Program manager with opportunity to learn from senior leadership in support of the ALR-56 Radar Warning Receiver Product Area within the Electronic Combat Systems Tactical Aircraft product line. This is a support position which requires one to manage, coordinate, plan, organize, control, integrate, and execute a project or a collection of projects. The position provides a growth path for a future opportunity to secure a Program Manager position.
- Contribute to the achievement of financial, schedule, technical, and new business performance objectives.
- Monitor and report out on program elements including cost and schedule.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Interface with customers as needed to resolve issues and maintain a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- May participate in the support of new business and in the development of financial plans.
- Demonstrate adherence to the company's ethical standards and business practices; ensure compliance with the BAE Systems Operational Assurance Framework and all other policies and requirements; provide for good stewardship of the assets of the business.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with safety objectives and policies.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years professional experience or equivalent
- Supports achievement of financial, schedule, technical, and new business performance objectives.
- Participates in the support of new business and in the development of financial plans for the company.
- Models and demonstrates strong leadership in ethics, safety and security.
- Demonstrates attributes/experience; self-directed; works independently,; familiar with program statements of work; support in generating proposals; negotiations; planning.
- Well organized; drives task to closure.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- MS degree
- PMP certification
- Cost Account management exposure
- active clearance