Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provides medical services and consultation to patients in a number of clinical environments throughout the group practice environment. Specific clinical responsibilities are determined by the Department and Einstein Practice Plan
- Provide direct patient care
- Facilitates appropriate communication with other specialties and departments on clinical issues
- Participates in administrative activities as designated and approved by the Department chair
- Supervises and provides teaching services for residents, medical students, and other trainees, as designated by the Clinical Director and the Department
- Properly executes/prepares documentation that pertains to medical billing and patient coding
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Patient Focus: Identifies, anticipates and addresses patients and achieves patient satisfaction
- Effective Resource Use: Uses resources wisely and achieves positive fiscal results
- Analytical and Systems Thinking: Sees implications and consequences. Makes systematic comparisons and plans. Identifies if-then relationships
- Emotional Intelligence: Understands oneself and other people; perceives their perspectives, emotions, concerns and uses this understanding to advance the EHN mission and strategic initiatives
- Team Leadership: Serves as a formal and informal leader of teams and groups in a responsible manne
- Relationship Building: Effectively builds and maintains friendly, professional and productive relationships within EHN
- Active Learning: Learns from experience, acquires skills and makes improvements
- Courage: Takes calculated risks and does things that are new, different/out of the box
- Note: It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned shall also be performed. The inclusion of those responsibilities shall not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
- MD or DO from an accredited program, completion of an approved residency, and added training and experience as required by the Department and Physician?s specialty.
- Consistent with the Physician?s Employment Agreement.
- Physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications.
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #: 19864