Ph.D. or other doctoral degree in a discipline related to ethics or the health humanities or M.D. degree with significant training and scholarship in ethics or the health humanities.
Commensurate with experience.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Reports to the Provost as Institute Director.
- Reports to the Chair of Preventive Medicine and Community Health as a faculty member.
- Assures high quality education programs are provided for students in the Medical Humanities Graduate Program (certificate, MA, PhD) within the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Assures the inclusion of ethics and health humanities content in the programs of the School of Medicine, School of Nursing, and School of Health Professions.
- Mentors Institute-affiliated faculty and graduate students in support of scholarship in disciplinary areas asso