Not Specified years
Posted 273 days ago
Population Science Researchers: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas is seeking population science researchers at all academic levels, with specialties in implementation science, survivorship, nutrition, and cancer epidemiology.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• The individuals will have the opportunity to collaborate with other epidemiologists, geneticists, biologists, and clinicians in the Cancer Center and its affiliated hospitals (Texas Children’s, the Houston VA Medical Center, CHI Baylor St. Luke’s Hospital, and Ben Taub General Hospital).
• Collaborations with faculty in health services research at our Center of Excellence at the VA Medical Center and with MD Anderson Cancer Center are encouraged.
• Previous research experience, history of successful peer-reviewed grant funding, and a relevant publication record are required.
• The candidate will be expected to develop an independent research program with peer-reviewed funding.
• Prepares and participates in the preparation of abstracts, research reports, funding proposals, operations and procedure manuals, and other written material and documentation as required.
• Work with research supports teams within Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) and the Section to aid with IRB protocol generation and submission.
• Effectively interacts and presents results to investigators.
Education: PhD is required