Associate Professor and Medical Director Non-Invasive Imaging
The Department of Pediatrics of Wake Forest School of Medicine is recruiting a full time Pediatric Cardiologist to lead the non-invasive team within the division of Pediatric Cardiology.
- Expertise and 5+ years' experience in clinical imaging (TTE/TEE/Fetal)
- Leadership experience to serve as director of the non-invasive imaging program
- Ability to work closely with the Pediatric & Congenital Heart Program and hospital leadership to lead program development, quality improvement, and expansion
- All applicants must be board certified or board eligible.
- Expertise in CMRI and/or interest in research while not required, would be favorable
This is an academic appointment in the Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology with potential time at Wake Forest School of Medicine for research, teaching, or other clinical interests.
Wake Forest School of Medicine is the medical education and research component of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, a fully integrated academic medical center anchored by an 885-bed tertiary care hospital, community hospitals, affiliated partners and the 160-bed Brenner Children's Hospital. Both Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Brenner Children's Hospital have been nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
When you join our team, you come to a region with much to offer. Winston-Salem, NC is located in the beautiful north central part of the state and offers affordable living, excellent culture, restaurants, theater, superb climate for outdoor activities, and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. We are just a few hours away from the pristine North Carolina beaches and an hour from the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
Job ID: 21737