The Associate Product Manager will directly contribute to drive the design and deployment of new features for our API Platform. The APM will work closely with software developers, QA testers, Product Managers, and internal stakeholders to develop creative solutions to address our partners’ and customers’ needs.
The APM will develop a deep understanding of each feature and how it impacts key metrics of the product (such as revenue) as well as our customers’ and partners’ workflows. The APM must also be able to justify their implementation against competing features and priorities.
This position offers the opportunity to work on market-leading platforms and develop into a successful Product Manager at an established, yet rapidly growing tech company.
- Manage the requirements gathering process between an integrated team of stakeholders and various internal resources including product managers, internal stakeholders, customers and software-related technical resources
- Clearly articulate feature requirements through the development of User Stories, Specifications, and Process Mapping
- Work with a highly technical development team, project managers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure feature integrity
- Develop and maintain strong & productive relationships with all development and business stakeholders in order to ensure timely and effective delivery of software features
- Monitor ongoing performance of features and act as point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Contribute to the overall product vision and roadmap
- Identify and Gather Requirements
- Design and Documentation of Features and Functionality
- Collaborate with Technical Dev, QA and Project Management teams to implement new features
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year direct experience conducting process analysis, requirements definition and use-case analysis
- Ability to understand business processes in order to define system configurations to support those processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different types of audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in preparing requirement specifications, reading and understanding software technical documents, working with data models, relational database design, and data flow