Responsible for guiding defined Features through the Feature intake process and through post-release activities.
- Ensure stakeholders are properly maintaining Jira records and updating tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Routinely meet with development to review release planning statues and to ensure features are being worked in priority order.
Support service optimization efforts.
- Standardize Statement of Work (SOW) templates and amendments for ACP offerings.
- Prepare effective materials instrumental in the SDLC planning and governance process (i.e. Jira reports, Excel documents, PowerPoint Presentations).
- Provide PI status detail, Feature status, and R&D capacity models.
Manage execution of Epics as well as new product build activities through the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) build-out process.
In collaboration with the Product Manager, support identified selected products.
- Maintain internal and external vendor relationships including the contract lifecycle. responsibilities include annual notices, contract amendments, and statement of work.
- Create long term business development plan for product; support the business case process if required and feature development process
- Identify internal and client requested enhancements to the product through the intake, prioritization, and development lifecycle.
Performs subject matter expert duties for supported products, including acting as a resource for answering questions, explaining functionality, and assisting others in building product knowledge.
- Support SBU, PSG, and Services teams, as needed, with informational product overview sessions, as well as presenting new features through the SDLC.
- Support the Quarterly Product Management Release Showcase initiatives by collaborating with the Product Management team to produce effective presentations to promote value-adding features to internal and external clients.
Conducts market research and applies expertise to support product vision and strategic direction in the execution of the product roadmap.
- Understand the P&L around supported products and leverage information to influence project requirements and direction.
- Assist Product Managers in delivery of the product roadmaps.