DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Participates in product initiatives focused over thenext 3-12 months. Delivers high-quality products on time and within thebudget that meet defined goals for the product. Leads multi-functional teams toensure product requirements are completed and technical requirements can be created. Participates in the product launch, including the identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case and pricing, and working closely withengineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify and size opportunities, evaluate the market and competitive environment, for new products and product extensions over the upcoming 12-18 months
- Meet with internal partners (Sales, Network Development, Customer Care, etc.) to understand and prioritize their needs and translate their strategic business questions/concerns into projects or analysis as appropriate
- Develop business and product requirements, including timelines and dependencies
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify end customer needs
- Form product hypotheses, design test plans, and communicate learnings back into product development
- Develop the product roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure, and iterate quickly
- Define and formally document the product strategy and roadmap
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and enhancements
- Perform product demos to internal associates and clients as needed
- Research appropriate business and/or technology relationships as related to the development of product initiative.
EDUCATION: College Degree
EXPERIENCE: 5 years related experience in product implementation/management. Proven track record of identifying, documenting and delivering functional requirements.
SKILLS: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills. Previous experience analyzing trends and market developments. Self-directed; Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills. Ability to foresee potential issues within the product lifecycle, and to plan accordingly. Ability to develop business relationships and partnerships as needed.