$80K — $100K *
This position will be located at Bacchus working in the Process Engineering group with responsibilities in the Controls/Process Support. Responsibilities are twofold: Ability to support implementation of IT Security requirements (NIST and DFAR’s) and provide technical support and troubleshoot any IT related issues within the process controls environment. Support and or develop in house custom software for continuing plant production (C++ and LabView).
• Process Control Engineers design and monitor the quality, safety, and efficiency of control systems for highly energetic, static sensitive, corrosive, and/or chemical processes.
• Implement qualification and change management procedures to ensure automated processes generate products or services which meet customer requirements. This involves troubleshooting of existing processes, identifying deficiencies, making recommendations, implementing improvements and then ensuring the processes are compliant with regulations.
• Works closely with a cross functional group that includes Hazards Analysis, Safety and Operations, as well as other engineering groups in in order to understand all safety risks of a process and design solutions such that safety risks are appropriately mitigated or completely eliminated. All processes must meet the minimum standard as outlined in (HOPs) Hazards Operation Standard.
• Understand and comply with DOD4145.26 ATF.
• Develops energetic processes such that safety interlocks, standardization requirements for mixes, and remote processes are incorporated into the process for operator, product, and facility safety.
• Document the proper operation of the control system in appropriate procedures and will ensure that configuration and/or software are archived in the control repository for safe keeping and revision control.
• Support cross function matrixed investigation teams with emphasis on root cause analysis, process failure modes, non-conformances and effective analysis.
• May work to maintain and update control system on automatic guided vehicles to ensure their proper operation.
• Establish process and control system data collection where needed and perform analysis and dissemination of said data in accordance with plant operational needs and in response to special requests.
• Become an expert in with in-house custom developed, C++, C# and LabView programs
• Support ongoing efforts to make the plant controls system IT interface compliant (NIST and DFAR’s) to current IT security standards.
• Become an expert in the upper end controls system for AGV’s (automated guided vehicles)
• Become an expert in the upper end controls system for MBT’s (mix Bowl Transports)
• B.S. degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Aerospace Engineering or Computer Science
• Strong desire to work with control processes
• A desire to support Field Manufacturing processes
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
• Microsoft SQL certifications for help with the databases.
• CPA (Certified associate Programmer Certification) for C++, C# or other certifications for other languages we need.
Valid through: 7/9/2021