Five9 is a leader in Cloud based Contact Center solutions and one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies. Our headquarters is located in San Ramon, CA and we continue to expand globally. We are actively sourcing for an experienced and highly motivated Associate Platform Configuration Engineer to join our growing Professional Services group. This is a full-time position and work will be performed remotely. We are looking for a star performer who understands the value of teamwork, has a positive “can do” attitude and can help us delight our Customers while growing our business.
- Configure VCC application according to specifications provided by Five9 Business Analyst while following best practice guidelines
- Review design and evaluate the efficiency of the recommended design
- Recommend best practices should alternative design be more automated/efficient/productive
- Configure according to best practice guidelines
- Troubleshoot software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments
- Thoroughly test configuration before declaring configuration to be complete (own configuration as well as other peers)
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Work on multiple Implementation projects simultaneously
- Attend customer calls as required by Program Manager
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to identify best practices that can be leveraged by peers for future configuration projects and contribute to internal “Best Practices Library”
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- College degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic