Based in either downtown Los Angeles or the New York City office, the Graphic Designer will serve as a member of the Corporate Communications & Branding Department and will support the development and innovation of various marketing materials and digital assets for both internal and external audiences.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of marketing presentations and brochures;
- Providing PowerPoint, Word and Excel design support across departments and various stakeholders;
- Executing design decisions that will elevate the brand message across visual communications;
- Determining opportunities to enhance efficiency and automation;
- Preparing firm, investment team and corporate structure charts, tables and graphs for marketing materials;
- Championing the continuity of and adherence to branding standards;
- Ensuring quality, including delivery across various media devices (desktops, smartphones and tablets);
- Maintaining standard firm narratives and profile pages;
- Collaborating across the branding, web and product teams to deliver bespoke solutions within brand;
- Converting text and data into compelling designs that support business efforts across multiple channels;
- Promoting innovation across designs and internal processes;
- Working with the events team to deliver best-in-class live and virtual events;
- Organizing and maintaining digital graphics library
- 8-10 years of experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Experience in global investment management with understanding of compliance regulations;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with advanced PowerPoint skills in design, formatting, and charting;
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Strong knowledge of design concepts, practices and procedures;
- Awareness of latest trends in design and technology;
- Experience creating emails and implementing campaigns in Pardot or similar marketing software;
- Experience with web editors and web-based CMS, HTML design experience a plus
- Must have outstanding initiative and be a self-starter
- Demonstrate non-linear thinking and have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adapt with changing/competing priorities
- Collaborative and team-oriented with a strong sense of integrity and professionalism
Bachelor’s degree required.
*Please include a link to your online portfolio or a pdf of your design work along with your resume*
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Oaktree is committed to diversity and to equal opportunity employment. Oaktree does not make employment decisions on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present physical or mental disability, HIV status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, veteran status, military service, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic violence victim status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances. This policy applies to hiring, placement, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, recruitment advertising, transfers, demotions, layoffs, terminations, recruitment advertising, rates of pay and other forms of compensation and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
This policy applies to all Oaktree applicants, employees, clients, and contractors.