Associate Medical Director
Less than 5 years experience • Life Sciences & Research
We have partnered with a leading CRO that prides itself on its unique outlook and methodologies. This is an award winning company with a Global presence in more than 60 countries with a wealth of experience in cardiovascular disease, immune medicated inflammatory disorders and Oncology.
They are seeking a Medical Director with an M.D. and at least 2years’ experience in Clinical Trials to spearhead the early phase development of a new product.
The company is offering an amazing remuneration package for the right candidate with a tangible opportunity for career progression, the right candidate will have the opportunity to take the next step up within 12-18months.
As an associate Medical Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure protocol compliance
- Support review by a duly constituted IRB
- Manage the medical care of the subjects
- Protect the rights and welfare of subjects
- Ensures validity of the data reported to sponsors
- Ensures documentation of study-=related procedures, processes and events
- Ensures the proper use and storage of investigational agents
- Supports site operations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Participates in Protocol Feasibility Assessments
This is a fantastic organization that genuinely care about their employees, the requirements are as follows;
- Medical (M.D.) Degree or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) – Required
- Medical degree plus at least 2years of clinical research experience
This position would suit someone with a high level of maturity and an ability to think on your feet, you must be able to make sound medical judgements on the health & safety of subjects during their participation. Above all you will have a significant amount of contact with staff, study participants and Sponsors so your professionalism will be paramount.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that truly values and nurtures its employees, If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary then I look forward to hear from you, please contact me on 6464158221 or email me your resume on email@example.com
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 80 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets.
With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates.