Healix is looking for a bold and passionate associate media director. This role is responsible for the management, planning and implementation of effective and innovative media strategies for major women’s health clients from initial brief to post campaign analysis. The ideal candidate will oversee the team and process to exceed client expectations, as well as support the development of his/her team’s capabilities. The ability to manage and integrate a cross functional teams is critical. The successful candidate will actively contribute to both the unique culture and financial growth of Healix. He/she will be a confident communicator both internally and externally and be able to use their own initiative to identify new ways of working with their clients to continually refine our solution while actively developing business. He/she must be calm under pressure and able to resolve client or team issues as and when they arise.
- Ensure client satisfaction and deliver on their business goals
- Actively contribute to Healix’s business growth
- Provide thought leadership and help develop strategic direction for media planning and buying across all media channels, including Digital, Print, Out-of-home and TV
- Develop media strategies consistent with brand marketing objectives and strategy
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all SBUs
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all partner agencies
- Recommend targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media strategies
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and manage all personnel requirements for immediate staff including training and development
- Develop consistent and thoughtful goals/growth plans for subordinates
- Serve as advisor and mentor to planning groups
- Ensure best practices are used across department and account responsibilities
- Build excellent relationships with media partners
- Contribute to and author external thought-leadership opportunities including articles for website, white paper content and speaking opportunities.
- Remain abreast of industry trends and technologies
- Identify organic growth opportunities within client base
- Oversee financial management of client investment including client and vendor billing
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills for both content development and delivery
- Handle client objections and support strategic recommendations with confidence and authority
- Explore innovative concepts and ideas and engage existing and potential partners to bring new strategies to clients
- Develop compelling case studies
- Bachelordegree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience with media planning and strategy
- Pharmaceutical experience/knowledge
- Understanding of all media channels
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry
- Proven ability to maintain and grow client relationships through the delivery of superior customer service
- Ability to extract key insights from data and leverage those insights to develop innovative media strategies
- Previous experience effectively communicating to clients, including formal presentations.
- Previous experience in client facing role and account management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Desktop software, specifically: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Tracking Code : 20149081